By Carmen Flores Tanis
The hardest part of these colorful and easy-to-make wristbands will be deciding which one to wear first. But the solution to that dilemma is easy - just stack them up and wear several at once!
Each of these wristbands uses a different technique to showcase the unique properties of Lumiere 3D Dimensional Metallic Paints and Piñata Alcohol Inks. You’ll find yourself saying “I never knew paint could do that!”
All of the colors used in these projects are suggestions. Please choose colors according to your own taste and artistic mood.
2) Brush front and sides of wristband with one coat of Lumiere 3D Lime. (The color will be very sheer.) Let dry.
3) Brush on a thin layer of Piñata Lime Green.
4) Brush on a coat of Lumiere 3D Warm Gold to tone down the Lime Green a little.
7) Seal the wristband, front and back, with a coat of the acrylic sealer.
8) Add a snap closure if necessary.
9) Now that's a pretty bracelet!
Printer friendly PDF:
Leather Wristbands Green and Brown
Carmen Flores Tanis is a mixed media artist, crafter and designer. She specializes in combining
humble materials in unusual and unexpected ways.
She is a Designer Member of the Craft and Hobby Association and has a successful online craft supply store (which gives her an excuse to buy lots of crafting goodies).
Carmen sells her work at craft shows and online and teaches classes regularly at local craft studios. She lives in Glendale, California with her beloved husband, Bruce, who patiently overlooks her art materials thrown all over the house.
You can see more of Carmen’s work at her website: http://florestanisstudio.com