• Hi all
    I am new to Jaquard acid dying and wondered if any of you have favorite, tried and true color combinations for silk scarves.
    I have done the primary color palette (many blues, reds and yellows) but want to branch out a bit. I hate to waste my blank scarves and wonder if any of you can advise. I have looked at Etsy and Pinterest but would like your suggestions. I have no particular color favorites and not trying to match anything in particular.
    Thank you.
    Kate
  • My favorite acid dye color are Lilac, Hot Fuschia, Navy, Kelly green, Gold Ochre, Spruce (very blue deep green), teal, and Brilliant Blue. Crimson and Scarlet are both pretty deep reds
  • Periwinkle is my favourite, i often use it for graduated colour yarn, lilac, pink and violet are also lovely... hot fuscia is great for a pop as is turquoise so so bright! As is the green one beginning with C (chatruruse?) can never spell it, not really into greens but it's a great pop colour.

Then outside of my colour comfort zone, the pumpkin orange, gold ochre and Aztec gold are also lovely warm colours.